VIP Helicopter Package for the British Grand Prix at Silverstone
Our luxury VIP helicopter service makes an ultimate Grand Prix experience.
A Sumptuous Day of Entertainment at Silverstone (7-9th July 2017)
The British Grand Prix is one of the biggest events in the racing calendar and is one of the UK’s sporting highlights. So mark your diary for 2017!
By taking advantage of our special VIP package you’ll get the most out of your F1 racing experience, sidestep the inevitable traffic gridlocks and fly to the big race in style, comfort and peace of mind.
Request An Estimate
Need an estimate for your next helicopter flight? Complete this form for an instant estimated quote. For an accurate quote, click ‘Get Final Quote’ after you have generated an estimate and we’ll get back to you within 2 hours (during office hours).
For ease and convenience our flexible service means you can be picked up from a take-off point near your home or office. And whatever your specific needs and requirements these will be catered for with our personal and bespoke service.
The video below shows you highlights of the VIP package.
Relax in our VIP terminal
When you arrive at the British GP Heliport you will relax in Atlas Helicopters’ VIP terminal and enjoy a gourmet breakfast buffet, canapés and champagne setting you up to revel in the amazing action and spectacle ahead of you.
Following your refreshments a luxury chauffeur-driven car will transport you to the Silverstone racetrack to experience the thrill of Grand Prix racing. Watch the likes of Lewis Hamilton, Nico Rosberg, Kimi Raikkonen and Sebastian Vettel compete for a spot on the coveted podium.
The British Grand Prix VIP package includes:
- Pickup from a location of your choosing
- Access to the Private Executive Lounge at Silverstone Heliport, reserved solely for Atlas Helicopters’ guests
- Gourmet breakfast canapés with champagne on arrival at the heliport.
- Courtesy transport from Silverstone Heliport to your chosen location on the circuit.
- Return courtesy transport to the Heliport from your Corporate Hospitality* suite after the race.
- Afternoon teas and champagne upon arrival back at our Executive Lounge prior to your departure.
- *Corporate Hospitality suites are not included in the price but Atlas’ friendly Operations team can organise this for you. Please contact them today
The Complete VIP Menu*
Morning gourmet breakfast buffet on arrival
- Smoked salmon and dress dill scones
- Pain au chocalat & mini Danish Pastries
- Cheese scones with watercress and goats cheese
- Strawberry breakfast smoothie
- Fruit homemade flapjacks
- Selection of fruit juices
- Tea, coffee
- Deep filled FIlo tartlets with Asian beef salad
Walnut and gruyere biscuit topped with goats cheese and sun dried tomatoes
- Duck, cucumber and spring onion wraps
- Dill scone with smoked trout
- Basil marinade mozzarella and cherry tomato skewers
- Mustard and honey marinated chipolata sausages
- Asparagus wrapped in Parma ham
- Tiger prawn voulevant
- Fruit scones served with jam and clotted cream
- Chocolate brownies
- Mini Victoria Sponge
*menu subject to change during the day
Drinks Served All Day at the Heliport
- Tea, coffee
- Wines, beers, champagnes, fruit juices
Fly in From Hartwell House
After the drama, roar and excitement of the race, you can return to the VIP terminal to unwind with a classic afternoon tea.
During the weekend many of our clients use the delightful Hartwell House as a base. This luxury hotel is only a short hop from Silverstone and provides a sumptuous retreat from the frenetic racing circuit.
Once the final champagne cork has popped Atlas Helicopters will then fly you home, above the queues of traffic, giving you a stress free journey and time to savour the memories from a fantastic day out.
If you’re interested in our VIP Grand Prix package or you would like more information, feel free to give our friendly team a call on +44(0)203 012 0100.