Helicopter to Silverstone With VIP Lounge for British Grand Prix
Discreet VIP service with everything arranged for you by our friendly Operations Team.
No Queues! Just Arrive in Style (17-19th July 2019*)
With our exclusive VIP arrivals lounge, you’ll get the most out of your F1™ racing experience at Silverstone.
Avoid the inevitable traffic gridlocks and arrive in style, comfort, and with peace of mind.
Flight times are remarkably quick, only 25 minutes from central London’s Battersea heliport.
Call our friendly and experienced Operations Team on 0125 663 5000 or get an instant online estimate with the form below…
Request An Estimate
This form provides an instant estimate. For an accurate quote click 'Get Final Quote' and our friendly Operations Team will respond within 2 hours (during office hours). Your contact details are saved only when you request a final quote.
YOUR FLIGHT DETAILS
Everything Arranged For You
From track side hospitality to booking hotels for large parties, our Operations Team make a helicopter charter easy for you.
You can be picked up from a take-off point near your home or office and whatever you and your client’s specific needs and requirements, these will be catered for with our personal and bespoke service.
The video below shows you highlights of the VIP package.
Relax in our Exclusive VIP Arrivals Terminal
When you arrive at the British GP Heliport you will be greeted in Atlas Helicopters’ VIP terminal by a gourmet breakfast buffet, canapés and Hambledon’s award winning English sparkling wine, setting you up for the amazing action and spectacle ahead of you.
Atlas Helicopters’ British Grand Prix VIP package includes:
- Pickup from a location of your choosing
- Access to the Private Executive Lounge at Silverstone Heliport, reserved solely for Atlas Helicopters’ guests
- Gourmet breakfast canapés with English sparkling wine on arrival at the heliport.
- Courtesy transport from Silverstone Heliport to your chosen location on the circuit.
- Return courtesy transport to the heliport from your Corporate Hospitality* suite after the race.
- Afternoon teas and champagne upon arrival back at our Executive Lounge prior to your departure.
- *Corporate Hospitality suites are not included in the price but Atlas’ friendly Operations team can organise this for you. Please contact them today
The Complete VIP Menu*
Morning gourmet breakfast buffet on arrival
- Smoked salmon and dress dill scones
- Pain au chocalat & mini Danish Pastries
- Cheese scones with watercress and goats cheese
- Strawberry breakfast smoothie
- Fruit homemade flapjacks
- Selection of fruit juices
- Tea, coffee
- English sparkling wine
- Deep filled FIlo tartlets with Asian beef salad
Walnut and gruyere biscuit topped with goats cheese and sun dried tomatoes
- Duck, cucumber and spring onion wraps
- Dill scone with smoked trout
- Basil marinade mozzarella and cherry tomato skewers
- Mustard and honey marinated chipolata sausages
- Asparagus wrapped in Parma ham
- Tiger prawn voulevant
- Fruit scones served with jam and clotted cream
- Chocolate brownies
- Mini Victoria Sponge
*menu subject to change during the day
Drinks Served All Day at the Heliport
- Tea, coffee
- Wines, beers, English sparkling wine from Hambledon Vineyard, fruit juices
Following your refreshments a luxury, chauffeur-driven car will transport you to the Silverstone racetrack to experience the thrill of Grand Prix racing. Our Operations team can also arrange any of these hospitality options…
Silverstone Hospitality Options for 2019
All of these options are very popular and provide different scenarios of the type of F1™ fan you want to cater for. The options closer to the top favour entertaining and being closer to the teams; those nearer the foot of the list are for the motor racing fans who like comfort and style.
Fly in From Hartwell House
After the drama, roar and excitement of the race, you can return to the VIP terminal to unwind with a classic afternoon tea.
During the weekend many of our clients use the delightful Hartwell House as a base. This luxury hotel is only a short hop from Silverstone and provides a sumptuous retreat from the frenetic racing circuit.
…Or The De Vere Horwood Estate
Only a five-minute flight from Silverstone motor racing circuit the De Vere Horwood Estate is a perfect choice as a base for the F1 British Grand Prix.
With secluded gardens set in 35 acres of Buckinghamshire countryside, you’ll be able to relax and compose your thoughts during the most thrilling and passionate weekend in the F1 calendar.
The De Vere Horwood Estate has 185 bedrooms, all en-suite, plus a swimming pool, sauna and gym, welcoming staff and great British hospitality.
Should you want to make it a business weekend and entertain clients it is a well-known conference centre and has the facilities to match.
Once the final cork has popped Atlas Helicopters will then fly you home, above the queues of traffic, giving you a stress free journey and time to savour the memories from a fantastic day out.
If you’re interested in our VIP Grand Prix package or you would like more information, feel free to give our friendly team a call on 0125 6635000.