2022 British Grand Prix
FLY TO SILVERSTONE WITH VIP LOUNGE FOR BRITISH GRAND PRIX
Discreet VIP service with everything arranged for you by our friendly Operations Team.
NO QUEUES! JUST ARRIVE IN STYLE 1st – 3rd July 2022
Take a trip to one of the most exhilarating sporting events in the calendar and soak up the intense atmosphere of the revered British Grand Prix in 2022.
Fly to Silverstone with Atlas and you’ll have access to our exclusive VIP arrivals lounge, and avoid the inevitable gridlock, arriving in style, comfort, and in pole position.
Flight times are remarkably quick. We can have you at Silverstone in only 25 minutes from central London’s Battersea Heliport.
Call our friendly and experienced Operations Team on 0125 663 5000 or get an instant online estimate with the form below…
EVERYTHING ARRANGED FOR YOU
We don’t just provide your chartered helicopter flight to and from Silverstone. At Atlas, we can organise trackside hospitality to get you and your party as close to the action as possible and have a room ready for you in a luxurious hotel nearby once all the action is over.
You can depart from a take-off point near your home or office and we will cater to all of your needs with our personal and bespoke service.
Take a look at the video below for some of our highlights from previous British GPs.
RELAX IN OUR EXCLUSIVE VIP ARRIVALS TERMINAL
When you arrive at the British GP Heliport you will be greeted in Atlas Helicopters’ VIP terminal by a gourmet breakfast buffet, canapés and Hambledon’s award-winning English sparkling wine, setting you up for the amazing action and spectacle ahead of you.
ATLAS HELICOPTERS’ BRITISH GRAND PRIX VIP PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Pickup from a location of your choice
- Access to the Private Executive Lounge at Silverstone Heliport reserved solely for Atlas Helicopters’ guests
- Gourmet breakfast canapés with English sparkling wine on arrival at the Heliport.
- Courtesy transport from Silverstone Heliport to your chosen location on the circuit.
- Courtesy return transport to the heliport from your Corporate Hospitality* suite after the race.
- Afternoon tea and champagne upon arrival back at our Executive Lounge prior to your departure.
- *Corporate Hospitality suites are not included in the price but Atlas can organise this for you.
THE COMPLETE VIP MENU*
Examples of the treats we’ve got in store for you at the Atlas Executive Lounge:
Morning gourmet breakfast buffet on arrival
- Smoked salmon and dress dill scones
- Pain au Chocolat & mini Danish Pastries
- Cheese scones with watercress and goats cheese
- Strawberry breakfast smoothie
- Homemade fruit flapjacks
- Selection of fruit juices
- Tea, coffee
- English sparkling wine
- Deep-filled filo tartlets with Asian beef salad
- Walnut and gruyere biscuit topped with goats cheese and sun dried tomatoes
- Duck, cucumber and spring onion wraps
- Dill scone with smoked trout
- Basil marinade mozzarella and cherry tomato skewers
- Mustard and honey marinated chipolata sausages
- Asparagus wrapped in Parma ham
- Tiger prawn voulevant
- Fruit scones served with jam and clotted cream
- Chocolate brownies
- Mini Victoria Sponge
*menu subject to change during the day
Drinks Served All Day at the Heliport
- Tea, coffee
- Wines, beers, English sparkling wine from Hambledon Vineyard, fruit juices
Following your refreshments, a luxury, chauffeur-driven car will transport you to the Silverstone racetrack to experience the thrill of Grand Prix racing. Our Operations Team can also arrange any of the following hospitality options as part of your package…
SILVERSTONE HOSPITALITY OPTIONS FOR 2022 (TBC)
As part of your helicopter charter to Silverstone, our operations team can also arrange access to the popular hospitality so that you can absorb all the action whilst surrounded by luxury.
Call them today on 0125 6635000
APEXHOUSE – The ultimate luxury offering at the Formula 1 ® British Grand Prix, boasting an extraordinary dining experience featuring a surprise celebrity chef and exclusively designed signature dishes.
IGNITION CLUB – The Fanatics Paradise. With incredible grandstand views of six of Silverstone’s famous corners.
LEGENDS CLUB Located next to the prestigious British Racing Drivers’ Club, Brooklands with views of the track as the cars come out of the DRS Zone and negotiate the legendary Brooklands and Luffield corners.
HERITAGE CLUB Situated within the historic Woodcote complex.
FUSION LOUNGE – a vibrant party atmosphere that centres around stylish top-tier hospitality.
TRACKSIDE – great views of the renowned Copse corner.
FLY IN FROM HARTWELL HOUSE
After the drama, roar and excitement of the race, you can return to the VIP terminal to unwind with a classic afternoon tea.
During the weekend many of our clients use the delightful Hartwell House as a base. This luxury hotel is only a short hop from Silverstone and provides a sumptuous retreat from the frenetic racing circuit.
If you’re interested in our VIP Grand Prix package or you would like more information, feel free to give our friendly team a call on 0125 6635000.